Maskblog

A weblog about female masks, and the things that people get up to with them. You KNOW what I mean.

14.8.03

Before I forget, though. The Fetishuniverse CD. Well, I got it, I looked at it, I said "Is that it?" and I haven't looked at it since.

What, you want more? Okay. Basically, it's a catalogue CD for Fetishuniverse (and let's not forget - it never claimed to be anything other than that). However, all it does really is replicate the catalogue that's on the web - which incidentally is entirely in German - plus add new material here and there, a few bonus pics and stuff.

Now, what you really want to know is... how are those videos? Well, to be honest, they're not that great. For one thing they're not that high res. They're higher res (again, Fetishuniverse did say that) than those on the site. They're also not that long, at about a minute each. But crucially for me, and I suspect for many of you, they're just not that erotic. In the first and undoubtedly the best, 'Lovedoll' wakes up in a full Zentai style catsuit; she puts on a female mask complete with wig; she adjusts it a bit... and that's about it. To be honest you've seen it already, on the site - this version is just a little longer, and is plagued by weird editing. Personally I'd just prefer to see the whole thing, uncut and uncensored, but that's me.

Having said all that, there was one video I enjoyed that isn't on the web as far as I know. Nestled deep on the CD and actually unplayable unless you manage to find the raw file (the files are just hidden, so not so hard to uncover) is a little 'bonus' video, showing Lea dressed in what looks like a fully body suit, plus corset. She wears a full mask in this one, and then puts on a catsuit over it, with high-heeled lace up boots to boot. Yum. Best moment of all though, watching her slowly pull the mask of the catsuit up, over her head... then carefully adjusting it to fit. A mask over a mask... great stuff. Worth €10? Not really, but if you're going to buy something from these guys, and more importantly if you're more into gas masks, rubber and living dolls than I am, then it probably is. Buy it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home