Go here. Ignore the fractured, but somehow charming, English. Scroll about half way down, look at the pictures. My pleasure.
The deal is:
- I write about anything I want, and link to stuff.
It'll probably have something to do with female masks. I will be caustic, cynical and sarcastic along the way.
Your part:
- Send me links. If you run a masking site, or see some cool masking thing on the web, tell me. I'll only credit you if you want.
Previous Posts
- I'm going in a minute. Honest. (Although I am deba...
- Oh by the way - back next Monday. Seeya. And if K...
- And in case you missed it - Marti has updated Mask...
- I don't know why I even bother to pretend I'm goin...
- Don't panic, I'm alive. Vegas inspired the shit o...
- Just when I thought I was out... she drags me back...
- Well boys and girls, I'll be off now, so if update...
- Okay, so last night. Like everyone else I'd check...
- You don't want to know where I've just been surfin...
- Not entirely sure how to talk about last night... ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home