Maskblog

A weblog about female masks, and the things that people get up to with them. You KNOW what I mean.

20.5.03

"This is Dan Rather down on Fifth Avenue, and you're not gonna believe this shit..." How's your German? Ah, fuck it, it doesn't matter - all you gotta do is go look at the pictures.

Fancy seeing a woman pull a female mask over her spandex catsuit-covered head? And then later take off that mask - and the catsuit - to reveal that she's wearing a full body latex lovedoll outfit underneath? I doubt many of you got to the end of that sentence. For God's sake, go already, and don't thank me - thank the ever-resourceful Closet Monster. How the hell does that guy find this stuff?

Oh - and did I mention there's a short video?

If anyone can translate the text that's on this page for me from German to English, please please please drop me a line, because at 3.50 Euros (Fuck, I've got that right here in my desk!) I'd sure as hell spring for a CD including that....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home